Price was reduced to $1600 o/bo.
I have a complete Jackson Racing Supercharger Setup for a Honda D16Y8. The setup includes Jackson Racing Supercharger, Fuel Management System, Boost Timing Controller, Map Sensor Controller, Belt, Pullys, and 450 Injectors. This complete setup is worth over $3000. It can be purchased for $1600 o/bo. If you are interested, I can send pictures.
Thanks,
Jay
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 28, 2005 09:45 AM: Message edited by: jcarp613 ]</font>
Price was reduced to $1600 o/bo.
pix pix pix! what sort of fuel managment system? just the jackson racing FMU?
Ok.... First $1400 takes it.
Did you have this unit installed on your car? What HP/Torq ratings did this set up produce? Why are you selling it? Would you be willing to ship to 60657 zip?
CAP
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, it was on my car for about 5k miles. I am selling it because I did a motor swap and the setup is not compatible. There was a huge power increase. Here is a dyno sheet. Dyno SheetOriginally posted by capdaddy222:
Did you have this unit installed on your car? What HP/Torq ratings did this set up produce? Why are you selling it? Would you be willing to ship to 60657 zip?
CAP
I would deffinately be willing to ship at the buyers expence. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks,
Jay
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 25, 2005 10:44 AM: Message edited by: jcarp613 ]</font>
The 450 injectors are sold... $1300 plus shipping takes it....
Bookmarks